Sunday 1 January 2012

How to buy Fancy Dress with Confidence in 2012

Buying a fancy dress costume should be a happy, fun and safe experience for customers as it is almost always bought for a happy occasion.
We like to dress up as a Superhero, Celebrity, Cowboy/girl, Clown, Book Character, Historical person,  Someone from a past decade...the list is endless.

So what makes Fancy Dress Bash and Fancy Dress Code different from other suppliers?

Well it is run by me, Ruth, and I treat my customers as I would like to be treated when buying a costume/wig/prop.

When you spend your hard earned cash with me, I can guarantee that you will not be sorry and will come back to purchase again and again, even recommending your friends to do so too.

First of all, wherever possible, your order will be despatched on the same day as purchase so you will have a quick delivery, often next day.

If something you have ordered is unexpectedly out of stock you will either receive an email or telephone call from me, offering an alternative or an 'Immediate' full refund.  You will not have to wait to get your money back.

Customers can chat to me on Twitter asking for advice or stock availability before they buy.

As my followers already know, I am available on Twitter every day, even weekends and bank holidays and I don't mind talking business and helping you any hour of any day.

I don't think other companys offer that service but I don't see you as a customer, I see you as a friend.

I have a very good relationship with 6 different suppliers and am a member of the British Costume Association.  This means that you can trust me and if the item you are looking for is not listed on my websites, I can usually get it for you.

I also have a sewing department who can make bespoke costumes and mascots of your own designs.

I have 3 children, so I know all about kiddies fancy dress requirements and KS1 & KS2 school needs and book days.

Both my websites are 100% secure for safe encrypted card payments and I also have a secure terminal for telephone payments.

So next time you or someone you know is looking for a fancy dress item, don't be shy to contact me via twitter, email or telephone and I will be delighted to help you find the perfect item.

Happy New Year!

Ruth x
www,fancydressbash.co.uk
www.fancydresscode.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment